"BusinessClub Scotland is a new initiative designed to ensure that Scotland’s business community capitalises on the country’s ambitious events programme in the run up to the 2014 Commonwealth Games and beyond.
The Club will:
- Improve Business Competitiveness
- Build Supply Chain Networks
- Facilitate procurement around events
- Extend reach of existing networks
- Provide direct business engagement and targeted networking at events to win business
- Develop expertise in event management and delivery
Utilising the strength of Scotland's leading business organisations and supported by the Scottish Government the club aims to engage with businesses across Scotland to maximise the commercial opportunities generated by major events - both at home and abroad.
Based on the experience of other clubs in Australia, the Caribbean and North West England, the club is open to any organisation across Scotland and is free to register