The subject matter of this year's events is market intelligence and how to use it to get ahead. For instance, what is good information, how can it help businesses make better decisions and how can it be used to improve the bottom line?
As well as three key-note presentations, the seminars will also include Q&A sessions, creative innovation workshops and networking buffet lunches.
Heading up the impressive line-up is Mike Williamson of MW Associates who will provide a summary of the 2010 Golf Tourism Monitor. He will be joined by Tourism Intelligence Scotland which will outline key practical insights into golf tourism that will inspire everyone to get ahead.
There will also be a special 'international' presenter at each event who will reveal how market intelligence continues to help their business flourish. The afternoon will conclude with an innovation workshop that will explain how to use market intelligence and customer insights to generate new ideas and improve the customer experience.
The forums will take place on:
- 8th February at Meldrum House Country Hotel in Aberdeenshire
- 10th February at Longniddry Golf Club in East Lothian
- 15th February at Panmure Golf Club in Tayside
- 17th February at the South Ayrshire Council County Buildings in Ayrshire
- 22nd February at Nairn Golf Club in The Highlands.
- GTS Members - Free
- Non-Members - £25 (If you decide to join on the day, the £25 will be taken off your membership fee.)