- Mark Rigg, Links Golf St Andrews
- Elaine Stephen, Cruden Bay Golf Club
- Ross Whitfield, The Carrick Cameron House
View the entire board structure here.
GTS aims to support the development and sustainability of Golf Tourism in Scotland by developing and delivering a programme of actions and activities for members that enhance their own, and Scotland’s success. To do this, GTS itself needs to be a vibrant, sustainable, professional organisation representing the Golf Tourism sector in Scotland.
To achieve this ambition and meet its aims, the core activities of GTS are:
1. Representation, Advocacy, Communication and Lobbying;
2. Membership Development - Advice, News and Networking;
3. Golf Destination Marketing
4. Management and Administration of the Association
The Board will be identifying specific actions and activities to achieve our ambitions for Golf Tourism in Scotland at our next Board meeting in July and we will update members of these in the next newsletter.