Customer Service & Membership Retention
The best way to describe this seminar is by plagiarising words from those who have previously heard the presenter. “Inspirational, exciting, fast paced, contentious, irreverent, knowledgeable, proactive, caring, buzzing with ideas and has the knack of instilling industry best practice”.
The aim during the day is to provide delegates with the tools to be a better club manager, to enable them to inspire staff to become ‘world class’ and to provide thoughts and ideas on how to get the ‘buzz’ in your club, additionally, how to make members feel ‘loved and wanted’ and never, ever, contemplate leaving.
What’s in it for you?
- a top US presenter, with a genuinely Worldwide reputation
- an unforgettable experience which will inspire and enthuse delegates, and send you away with the “BUZZ”
- club specific issues and questions dealt with head-on, by an expert
- an opportunity to network and compare notes with other club managers during the day.
Who is speaking?
Gregg Patterson - has been the General Manager at the Santa Monica Beach Club in California for the last 25 years, an Adjunct Professor at Cal Poly and a visiting lecturer on club management practice in the Far East, Europe and North America. He holds a MPS Degree for Cornell University and a BA in British Imperial History from Colgate University. He has written numerous articles for industry magazines and his efforts as an educator have been recognised by the award of the Gary Player, Private Club Educator of the Year in 2002.
Who should attend?
Club Managers, Secretaries and Administrators who:
- are looking to find out what’s new in Customer Service at clubs
- are interested in Membership Retention
- would like to put a “BUZZ” in their club
- want to achieve best value for money.
Think of a few questions you need answers to and ask them on the day!
When does it take place?
Friday 7 November 2008. The seminar starts with registration, coffee/tea and a bacon roll at 9.00am and finishes at 4.00pm. It includes a buffet lunch.
Where is it being held?
Perth Concert Hall, Mill Street, Perth PH1 5HZ
What does it cost?
CMAE Members = FREE
Non-CMAE Members = £50
The price includes: - coffee/tea, a buffet lunch, all handout materials issued as part of the seminar. To find out more or to book a place(s) please contact Jim Callaghan, General Manager, Bothwell Castle Golf Club and Administrator, Scottish Region of CMAE on 01698 801971.